|Very Early Bird|
until 9th November 2018
until 8th February 2019
from 9th February 2019
|LSC Non- Member||€370||€450||€550|
|Technology providers, consultants and other organisations||€360||€450||€535|
All rates include registration, coffee breaks and lunch on both days. Please note that prices are net.
Member rates apply to members of Elia and the Association of Language Companies (ALC).
A 10% discount is available to members of AATC, AITI, ATC, ANETI, APTIC, Federlingue and Translated in Argentina, Elia Association Partners (applicable to non-member rates only).
Elia Engage Members that are independent language professionals will receive 10% off the cost of registration.
Elia members: €250
If your language service company is not currently an Elia Full Member, membership costs €430 for 12 months. Learn more about how your company will gain from Elia membership and why you should join here. Sign up today through your event registration and enjoy the special member rates.
Associate membership is also available for companies with the potential to provide services to Elia Members and costs €600 for 12 months.
Terms of registration
- To qualify for the Very Early Bird rate, you must register by midnight on 9 November 2018.
- To qualify for the Early Bird rate, you must register by midnight on 8 February 2019.
- Full registration rates begin on 9 February 2019.
- All of our prices exclude VAT. VAT will be added to your invoice, if applicable, according to Belgian VAT law.
- Payment must be made immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- Payment of all fees must be made by bank transfer when registering and the bank details can be found on your invoice. All bank transfer charges will be paid by the sender.
- If payment has not been received prior to the Very Early Bird or Early Bird deadline, proof of payment must be sent by email to qualify for the discounted rate.
- All fees must be paid or you must be able to demonstrate that payment has been made in order to attend the event.
It is possible to cancel your registration and refunds (less a €60 processing fee) will be given according to the following schedule:
- Up to four weeks before the event (25 January 2019): 100% refund
- Two weeks before the event (8 February 2019): 50% refund
- Within two weeks of the event: Regretfully, refunds are not available
Substitution registrations will be accepted.
All requests for cancellation, refunds or to arrange substitutions must be received in writing. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about our website visitors, applicants or registrants to third parties except as follows:
For purposes of association events and activities we may disclose specific information about registrations or membership to other registrants, sponsors, partner organisations or other members when permission is provided. If you have any queries about this please email email@example.com.